Partner NetworkOur Technology Partners
PKWARE's corporate culture is focused on providing solutions to critical IT problems, namely the explosive growth of data, the need to secure data and the migration of data in the cloud. This includes incorporating technology offerings from our respected group of partner companies.
- CA Technology Partner Member CA Technologies is a global information technology (IT) management software company. We help companies manage IT in all environments — mainframe, distributed, virtualized and cloud — to become more productive and better compete, innovate and grow their businesses. Visit Website
- Comodo Comodo® is a leading brand in Internet security. With US Headquarters in New Jersey and global resources in UK, China, India, Ukraine, and Romania, Comodo provides businesses and consumers worldwide with security and trust services, including digital certificates, PCI scanning, desktop security, and remote PC support. Securing online transactions for over 200,000 businesses, and with more than 35 million desktop security software installations, including an award-winning firewall and antivirus software, Comodo is Creating Trust Online®. Visit Website
- HP Developer and Solution Partner Program Members The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. Visit Website
- IBM PartnerWorld Advanced MemberInternational Business Machines is an American multinational technology and consulting firm headquartered in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and it offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. Visit Website
- Silver Independent Software VendorMicrosoft Corporation is an American public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions. Visit Website
- Novell PartnerNet Novell, Inc., a global software leader to enterprises worldwide, helps businesses work more efficiently and collaborate more effectively. Novell's portfolio includes collaboration and data management solutions for email and calendaring, team collaboration and file and print management. Novell also offers endpoint management solutions for desktop lifecycle management and endpoint security. With Novell's solutions, businesses can reach new levels of productivity while minimizing cost, complexity and risk. Visit Website
- Oracle Gold Level Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Visit Website
- Red Hat ISV Partner Program Founded in 1993, Red Hat is the leader in enterprise Linux and is the most recognized open source brand in the world. We serve global enterprises with technology and services made possible by the open source model. Solutions include Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, JBoss Enterprise Middleware, and a broad range of management and services: consulting, 24x7 support, Red Hat Network. Red Hat's global training program operates worldwide and features RHCE and JBCAA, the global standard Linux and middleware certifications. Visit Website
- Secured by RSA® Certified Partner Program RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance solutions, helping the world's leading organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments.
Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, data loss prevention, encryption and tokenization, fraud protection and SIEM with industry leading eGRC capabilities and consulting services, RSA brings trust and visibility to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated. Visit Website
- VMware Technology Alliance Partner Elite Member VMware (NYSE: VMW) delivers virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable IT organizations to energize businesses of all sizes. With the industry leading virtualization platform – VMware vSphere® – customers rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, improve agility, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. With 2010 revenues of $2.9 billion, more than 250,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware is the leader in virtualization which consistently ranks as a top priority among CIOs. VMware is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world. Visit Website