IBM iSeries Data Security Software
SecureZIP for IBM i has been developed to leverage the uniqueness of the midrange platform, delivering easy-to-deploy data protection built on the ubiquitous .ZIP standard. SecureZIP is the only data-centric security product that allows you to encrypt information on one computing platform and transfer it to any other enterprise computing platform in your environment.
SecureZIP Enterprise Features
Includes all SecureZIP standard features, plus...
- Maintains control of data: Contingency key provides administrative access to any data processed within the midrange environment
- Complements existing security investments: Can be used with passphrase or public/private key or OpenPGP encryption, as well as digital signatures
- Includes digital signing/authentication capabilities
- Integrated with LDAP-compliant interfaces: Provides easy access to digital certificates
SecureZIP Standard Features
- OpenPGP support: Easily share data with business partners regardless of the partners' data security preference or computing platform
- Passphrase-based strong encryption: Uses 3DES or AES (128-, 192-, or 256-bit) algorithms to encrypt and protect your data
- Works across all major enterprise computing platforms: Delivers cross-platform compatibility (Windows® desktop, Windows and UNIX®/Linux® servers, IBM i®, and IBM zSeries®)
- Exchanges files with other platforms without disrupting existing processe: Streamlines the EBCDIC/ASCII conversion process
- Write files directly to tape and from tape: 1Step2Tape improves user productivity by eliminating the need to first save files to disk. 1Step from Tape improves accessibility to the files and maximizes the use of tape drives.
- Facilitates automated installation: Use the LODRUN command or manually using the RSTLIB command to eliminate the need to alter existing processes