Customer Development Representative
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PKWARE is looking for an energetic and passionate individual looking to start or continue a career in Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting to generate qualified leads through calls, emails, and social media.
- Meeting, and exceeding where possible, monthly, quarterly and annual quota of qualified opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Customer Development Team on strategy to meet sales goals.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Customer Development Managers to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way.
- Conduct Discovery Calls to qualify leads and build sales pipeline.
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to specific leads and properly document and track all activity in Salesforce.com.
- Create and execute strategic plans for opening discussions within target accounts. Your performance will depend on your ability to expand PKWARE’s current client base.
To ensure success in this role, it is imperative the candidate possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Energetic and charismatic personality.
- Strong desire to be in Sales.
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results as well as documenting all activity in Salesforce.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will possess the highest level of the following business and personal attributes:
- Can do attitude and engaging presence.
- Passion and sense of urgency to meet and exceed expectations.
- Team focused – performing individually and as part of a team.
PKWARE, Inc. is…
More than two decades ago, PKWARE revolutionized data compression with the invention of the ZIP standard. Today, through continuous innovation and development, PKWARE has become the only complete system for reducing, securing, moving and storing data across the extended enterprise, both internally and externally, from mainframes to servers to desktops and into the cloud. Used by more than 30,000 corporate entities and over 200 government agencies, PKWARE is the industry standard for portability, ensuring data security and cross-platform computing. The PKWARE Solution is used billions of times a day to manage cost risks associated with data security breaches while avoiding increased storage costs with data reduction of up to 95% and improving service delivery. PKWARE is a privately held company based in Milwaukee, WI with additional offices in New York, Ohio and the United Kingdom.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.