Customer Development Representative
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PKWARE is looking for an energetic and passionate individual looking to start or continue a career in Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting to generate qualified leads through calls, emails, and social media.
- Meeting, and exceeding where possible, monthly, quarterly and annual quota of qualified opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Customer Development Team on strategy to meet sales goals.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Customer Development Managers to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way.
- Conduct Discovery Calls to qualify leads and build sales pipeline.
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to specific leads and properly document and track all activity in Salesforce.com.
- Create and execute strategic plans for opening discussions within target accounts. Your performance will depend on your ability to expand PKWARE’s current client base.
To ensure success in this role, it is imperative the candidate possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Energetic and charismatic personality.
- Strong desire to be in Sales.
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results as well as documenting all activity in Salesforce.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will possess the highest level of the following business and personal attributes:
- Can do attitude and engaging presence.
- Passion and sense of urgency to meet and exceed expectations.
- Team focused – performing individually and as part of a team.
PKWARE, Inc. is…
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.