Global Field Marketing Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
In this role, you will handle event management and execution for field marketing programs, such as conferences (virtual and in person), trade shows, customer or partner events, roundtables, lunches/dinners, and more with the goal of continuous enhancement of planning, processes, and results. The Field Marketing Manager will leverage internal historical data and trends within the industry to make recommendations for future event programs that improve conversion and help to accelerate the sales cycle. This role is one of seven functional groups within Marketing that works in parallel with Demand Generation, Operations, Brand, Content, Web, and Partner Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously research and source new event opportunities to support the direct sales, customer, and partner teams, while maintaining the master event calendar
- Start to finish implementation of all events, including planning, budgeting, monitoring/tracking expenses, logistics, shipping, staffing, follow up and more
- Source any necessary marketing materials/collateral and work with marketing operations to maintain event-related email lists
- Work collaboratively with other functional marketing groups to manage of pre-and post-event follow up planning, including creation any needed promotional web pages and social media messaging
- Ensure that events follow the appropriate messaging and brand standards
- Align with the sales team to gain a deeper understanding of the unique needs within each territory to create a greater impact
- Understand market/audience segmentation and priority, release cycles for our products, and sales targets to ensure that opportunities identified are in alignment with our goals and that field marketing initiatives are consistent
- Proactively plan, monitor, measure and report on event/campaign performance with a focus on ROI and making adjustments when needed
- Work closely with the sales and SDR teams to ensure there is timely communication with leads and continuous monitoring of how leads move through the funnel
- Manage company store, including all apparel and swag for employees and events
To ensure success in this role, it is imperative the candidate possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college/university with a relevant degree.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Understanding of marketing stages, lead statuses/sources, customer lifecycle, and funnel progression.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms.
- Familiarity with creating and monitoring a budget.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint or similar.
- Strong project management with a focus on meeting deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and HTML for website applications or willingness to learn.
In addition, the following qualifications are considered beneficial and important to the role:
- Experience in event or field marketing at a software company.
- Experience working with Hubspot and Pardot.
The successful candidate will possess the highest level of the following business and personal attributes:
- Calm temperament who can operate under pressure and the demands of a busy office environment.
- Metrics-oriented, proactively monitoring and reporting on results.
- Creative thinker, monitoring industry trends to ensure events are cutting edge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong of ownership in areas of responsibility.
PKWARE, Inc. is…
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.