SharePoint Online/O365 developer
Job description: SharePoint Online/O365 developer
Develop, test, document, and support solutions across Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange) and Azure. Meet with the team members regularly to discuss and document current and planned activities, risks or issues, and report progress across all development efforts.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint Online/O365 and SharePoint On-Prem.
- 2+ years of experience with SPFx, SharePoint Add-ins, Server Solutions, or Teams/Office Suite development
- Experience in integrating SharePoint online with third party applications – using CSOM, JSOM, API, etc.
- Experience in extending SharePoint functionality with Forms, web Parts and application technologies.
- Experience of integrating Microsoft Teams, Planner, Staff Hub, Power Automate, Power Apps, OneDrive for business with SharePoint will be a plus.
- Experience with Graph API a plus
- Experience in SQL Server T-SQL.
- Experience in .Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net, Web API, Web Services and SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of the .Net framework (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint site configuration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced team environment and flexible to accommodate demanding Project schedules.
PKWARE, Inc. is…
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.