Channel Development Manager
PKWARE is looking for an energetic, motivated, and dynamic Channel Development Manager who can expand partnerships with existing PKWARE resellers in the United States, Canada, and Latin America to increase revenue generation and profitability. The role will also be responsible for identifying, targeting, and closing new reseller partnerships in the territory.
The Channel Development Manager represents the entire range of PKWARE products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Channel Manager reports to the Senior Vice President of Global Partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, recruit and on-board new partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reporting as requested by management to include daily/weekly updates into Salesforce dashboards.
To ensure success in this role, it is imperative the candidate possess the following experience and qualifications:
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of security and/or privacy industry experience strongly desired.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS office; knowledge of CRM software is a plus.
- Experience in an international business environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
The successful candidate will possess the highest level of the following business and personal attributes:
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Proactive and eager attitude to learn new things.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology.
PKWARE, Inc. is…
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.