Customer Success/Implementation Manager
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Dataguise effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in Dataguise product and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Product Management, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Drive increased product adoption and increased usage
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success or Account Management
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- At least 2 years of experience in working with Database technologies and comfortable writing SQL is highly preferred
- Must possess a proven understanding of database technologies and large data store
- Experience in analyzing data
- Understanding and knowledge of Cloud technologies, e.g. AWS Cloud, Azure
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
PKWARE, Inc., is . . .
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know . . .
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.