Northwest Regional Sales Director
The Regional Sales Director will report to the VP of Sales to be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans. As a vital member of the US Sales Team the Regional Sales Director is responsible for prospecting and penetrating new accounts to identify new revenue opportunities. In addition, responsibilities include aligning the appropriate company resources to enable success at the account.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives.
- Build new licensed revenue within the territory.
- Use Customer Centric Selling methodology to sell enterprise data security solutions.
- Acquire and integrate industry and vertical market knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline that drives sales activities, ensuring that revenue goals are exceeded.
- Disciplined and accurate reporting of opportunity pipeline and sales activities into Salesforce.com.
- Maintain and drive high level of sales activities.
- Develop strategy and sales plan for each opportunity, align and coordinate all resources to execute the sales plan and progress the opportunity to closure.
- Execute each sales opportunity including: opportunity plans; assessment; meeting and conference reports; weekly opportunity reviews; tailored presentations and demonstrations; solution proposals; term sheets and contract negotiation.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience with a successful track record in security software sales involving complex selling solutions to Fortune 500 firms
- Successful track record selling into PKWARE’s key verticals, such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecomm and IT
- Results orientation with a high level of energy, persistence, discipline, and desire to do whatever it takes to win
- Proven ability to gain access to, build, and maintain strategic relationships with C-level, senior business IT executives and business unit heads
- Ability to identify customer needs and business outcomes, to determine and uniquely position recommended solution
- Knowledge of enterprise security
- Organized, with well developed verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Proficient at identifying, engaging and developing a coach and coaching network to gain access to power
PKWARE, Inc., is . . .
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know . . .
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.