Angular Front-End Developer
What You’ll Do
- Develop security and encryption software front-end in Angular and Java.
- Create Custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Craft the components of new features and updates to existing software, favoring well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Contribute to our engineering standards to continuously improve the consistency and quality of our codebases and processes.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 3-7 years experience building and supporting Angular working on Java applications.
- Are passionate about engineering fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multithreading, race conditions and deadlocks.
- Are interested in designing, problem solving, understanding and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Are proficient in requirement gathering and understanding.
We love to work with people that have a strong sense of ownership, strong entrepreneurial mindset, high tolerance for ambiguity and insatiable curiosity.
PKWARE, Inc. is…
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.