Cloud DevOps Engineer
Location: Milwaukee or Remote
- Building systems that power the deployment, monitoring and scaling of our software services.
- Actively participate in design and implementation of our software services.
- Work with cross-functional, distributed teams maturing ideas from spec to design to deployment.
- Leading efforts to improve availability, reliability, security and scalability across our infrastructure
- Creating, testing and executing disaster recovery plans.
Requirements and Skills
- 3 years experience in SRE or DevOps role.
- Experience coding in Go, Java or Scala.
- Experience with cloud based environments like AWS, GCP and Azure. Deep understanding of Distributed Systems concepts.
- Deep understanding of containerization and container workload management technologies like Docker, AWS ECS, Kubernetes.
- Understanding of Insfrastructure as Code.
- Proven experience working with one or more CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Github Actions etc) to automate pipelines end-to-end.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Coverity, Blackduck and Checkmarx and software engineering best practices.
PKWARE, Inc. is . . .
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know . . .
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.