Director of Documentation
Location: Remote/Milwaukee, WI
PKWARE is looking for a Director of Documentation and Training Material who will lead a team of documentation writers and content developers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop or update multiple quick start, user, reference, and installation guides for the different products offered by PKWARE.
- Manage online presence of the above document sets.
To ensure success in this role, it is imperative the candidate possess the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 5 years in a position managing one or more groups of documentation and training material writers for an enterprise software product.
- At least 10 years overall in documentation of software products, with a substantial portion of that in documentation of an enterprise software product.
- Experience in designing a documentation offering for a large enterprise product.
- Strong awareness of software product terms and concepts.
- Ability to work with multiple, geographically distributed teams.
PKWARE, Inc. is…
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.