Location: Milwaukee, WI
In this role, you will partner with employees, managers, and the VP of Human Resources in a variety of functional areas, including, but not limited to: employee relations, training/development, benefits, compensation, performance management, and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs, advises managers in appropriate resolution of employee relations and performance issues.
- Maintains physical and electronic employee records, including, but not limited to benefit plan, employee transactions such as hires, promotions, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive onboarding experience for new employees.
- Facilitates employee separations and related documentation. Conducts exit interviews and reviews consolidated feedback with appropriate leaders.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures handbook, policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of regular and special reports desired by management to assist in the attainment of corporate objectives. This includes participating in salary and benefit surveys to maintain a competitive compensation program.
- Develops and maintains a broad network of relationships in the professional community to promote the PKWARE brand.
- Provides occasional back-up support of payroll process.
- Support the VP of Human Resources in other projects and activities as needed.
To ensure success in this role, it is imperative the candidate possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- 4+ years related Human Resources experience.
- Strong employee relations and coaching skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple different tasks/projects.
- Knowledge of recruiting technologies and job portals.
- Knowledge of HRIS and Microsoft Office Suite; internet software; human resources systems.
- Ability to write effective and well-written e-mails and routine reports
In addition, the following qualifications are considered beneficial and important to the role:
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience with employment-based immigration practices within the US and abroad
- Experience with UKG Pro and Workforce Management
- Professional HR Certification (SHRM-CP, PHR, aPHR, etc)
PKWARE, Inc. is…
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.