Partner Success Manager
As a Partner Success Manager (PSM), you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of PKWARE’s software platform with IBM. As a PSM you are in charge of maintaining and expanding established connectivity with IBM and you will be responsible for working with the PKWARE account directors and IBM account teams to drive top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption in the Americas— United States, Canada and Latin America.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of account management and technical background with strong communication and analytical skills. He/She will be a reliable professional able to achieve a balance between company’s objectives and IBM’s requirements. To be successful in this role PSMs should be detailed oriented, excellent product knowledge and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
The goal is to ensure long-term profitable relationships with IBM and help accelerate the expansion of our company’s connectivity in Americas. You are passionate and effective. You are a customer obsessed and recognize the value the right partner with the right skills can provide on our customers’ journey with PKWARE. You Think Big and are not afraid of moving fast, failing, learning and growing. The position is a part of PKWARE partner’s organization.
You know you are doing a good job when you are:
- Facilitate funnel development and lead generation via day–to-day activities, including regular meaningful exchanges with IBM sellers in assigned territory
- Support the success of Americas by developing and expanding connections between IBM and PKWARE Account teams at the field level
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to IBM while acquiring new business and penetrating existing accounts deeper
- Expand the relationships with IBM by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
- Create Trusted Advisor relationships with principal/stakeholder contacts within IBM
- Develop Partner Success Plans with IBM inclusive of mutual commitments toward sales, revenue, marketing, and training/enablement objectives
- Working collaboratively with the IBM account team and PKWARE effectively network within accounts in order to help partner achieve their objectives
- Monitor partner’s usage data, health indicators, maturity scores, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Evangelize the capabilities of PKWARE across the IBM selling organization
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by IBM and common objectives to appropriately map PKWARE platform features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Identify risks to the partner achieving their stated business goals and act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Travel to partner locations and in Americas
More about you:
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Proactive and eager to learn new things.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Outstanding knowledge of MS office; knowledge of CRM software is a plus
- Experience in an international business environment is an advantag
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- 8 years of relevant experience required
- 5+ years of security and/or privacy industry experience strongly desired
- Remote with occasional travel to office
- Ability to travel 30% of the time- Travel as needed to meet partner account teams and PKWARE account directors as needed. Support Industry/Partner/Virtual events (Enterprise Events, QBRs, Sales Kickoffs, etc.)
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate reporting as requested by management to include daily/weekly updates into Salesforce dashboards
PKWARE, Inc., is . . .
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know . . .
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.