Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented software engineer to join us in continuing to innovate the encryption and key management space. We love to work with people that have a strong sense of ownership, strong entrepreneurial mindset, high tolerance for ambiguity and insatiable curiosity.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team responsible for taking products from idea to revenue.
- Design and implement encryption applications across a wide variety of cryptographic services, key interfaces, certificate and key types based on industry standard technologies.
- Write code across multiple platforms including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Solairs, AIX, HP-UX, iOS and Android.
- Make changes to existing product code base as directed.
- Develop and perform cross-platform tests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects.
Requirements and Skills
- 8-10 years of experience building commercial software products.
- 2-3 years of experience building software security products.
- Experience programming in Objective-C, C++, C#, .NET, Java and Python.
- Solid understanding of fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multithreading, race conditions and deadlocks.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and debugging skills are required.
- Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Experience with OpenSSL, CAPI/CNG preferred.
PKWARE, Inc., is . . .
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know . . .
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers a competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.