VP, Integrations & Customer Solutions
Location: Milwaukee, WI
VP, Integrations & Customer Solutions
This position leads the Technical Project Management, Professional Services, and Technical Support teams, combining strong leadership, technical knowledge, an innovative mindset, and a passion for customer service to lead critical customer-facing teams and contribute to the overall success of the organization and our customers. Demonstrated ability to define success criteria and systems to measure ROI, minimize churn and promote customer adoption is critical. Reporting to the COO, the Vice President of Implementations & Customer Solutions plays a key role in driving high quality implementation activities (e.g., project management, product adoption, revenue activation, etc.) and customer solutions activities (e.g., technical support, data integrations, etc.). Success in this role is measured by data integration velocity and health, customer satisfaction (NPS), ARR attainment, and efficient onboarding of new customers.
- Lead the Implementation & Customer Solutions teams to success by setting the strategy, prioritizing the strategy, and establishing and monitoring KPIs to ensure results are achieved.
- Act as the voice of the customer – the owner of enterprise customer product implementations.
- Organize customer requirements and align those with PKWARE’s business goals
- Using project management skills and methods to ensure tightly managed and well-communicated implementations.
- Build a scalable organization with repeatable, efficient processes that deliver value and high client satisfaction.
- Grow, mentor, and develop a world class team through hiring, training, and performance management.
- Drive customer implementation projects to on-time, high-quality resolutions.
- Reduce operational overhead and reduce errors in implementations and expansions through QA procedures, technology enhancements, and automation.
- Architect the customer solutions team, processes, and tools to scale in support of PKWARE’s revenue objectives and product strategy.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in global Enterprise Implementation, Technical Project Management, and customer-facing leadership roles focused on the implementation of software products.
- Experience managing geographically distributed implementation teams that have achieved scalable growth: individual contributors and leader/managers, remote and local, blended teams of employees, contractors, and outsourced development.
- Must have experience managing multiple specialties: technical project management, professional services, and technical support teams.
- A passion for team building, mentoring, and empowering others. Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate team members to deliver consistent results that frequently exceed expectations.
- A passion for customer success. Build meaningful relationships with enterprise customers with a passion for helping customers achieve success.
- PMP certification required.
- Experience setting up a Managed Services practice.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and communication skills with the ability to multi-task several high-profile projects
- Experience with products, platforms, and development tools that assist customer implementations, including:
- Project Management platforms
- Engineering support platforms
- Technical Support Help Desk platforms
PKWARE, Inc. is…
PKWARE offers the only data discovery and protection solution that locates and secures sensitive data to minimize organizational risks and costs, regardless of device or environment. Our ultra-efficient, scalable software is simple to use on a broad range of data types and repositories, enabling precise, automated visibility and control of personal data, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. With more than 1,200 customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, retailers, healthcare organizations, and government agencies, PKWARE continues to innovate as an award-winning global leader in data discovery, security, and compliance. To learn more, visit PKWARE.com.
And just so you know…
PKWARE is located in Milwaukee, WI, and offers competitive compensation including company paid parking and a jeans-friendly environment.
PKWARE provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any reserve component of the federal or state military forces, age, non-relevant arrest or conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the company’s premises during non-working hours, or other characteristic protected by law.