This case study of a Global 500 professional services company is based on a December 2021 survey of PKWARE customers by TechValidate, a third-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select PKWARE include experiencing issues with:
- PCI DSS compliance
- Other data compliance mandates (i.e., GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- The surveyed organization has found it somewhat difficult to achieve or maintain PCI DSS compliance year over year.
- They must also comply with the following regulations:
The support team has done a great job of keeping us informed and the product has good functionality.
Large Enterprise Financial Services Company
PKWARE specifically helps achieve and/or maintain PCI DSS compliance by removing sensitive data from the audit scope via remediation.
The surveyed company utilizes the following to achieve and/or maintain PCI DSS compliance:
- PK Discovery
- PK Masking
PKWARE specifically helps achieve and/or maintain PCI DSS compliance by:
- Removing sensitive data from the audit scope via remediation
- The surveyed organization has worked with PKWARE solutions to maintain PCI DSS compliance for 1 – 3 years.
- The surveyed organization is confident that their current cybersecurity setup can scale with company growth and can adapt to fit the updates involved in future PCI DSS updates.